Monday, July 9, 2012
Summer Coffee Round-up
I worked on this post today while my cousin was over. She left my house with WAY too much caffeine in her system…..she might not sleep much tonight.
We agree that all 3 of these drinks are amazing and we will for sure be making them again. One is like a milkshake, one is like a float, and one is a really yummy sweet iced coffee.
Iced Mexican Coffee *Serves 4*
4 cups strong brewed coffee, cold
1/2-2/3 cup sweet cream coffee creamer (made by coffee mate: natural bliss)
1/8 cup chocolate syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Combine creamer, chocolate syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Blend well
2. Divide cold coffee in to mugs and stir in creamer mix. Serve immediately with ice.
Iced Cappuccino *Serves 4*
2/3 cup chocolate syrup
2 cups cold coffee
2 cups vanilla ice cream
2 cups ice
1. Put syrup and coffee in blender. Blend on high until well mixed.
2. Add ice cream and ice and blend until smooth.
3. Serve in glasses with chocolate syrup and whipped topping for garnish.
Mocha Latte Chiller *Serves 1*
1/4 cup milk
1 Tbsp chocolate syrup
1/2 cup cold coffee
1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
1. Combine milk and chocolate syrup in large glass. Pour in coffee and stir to combine.
2. Add ice cream and top with whipped topping and garnish with chocolate syrup..