My oven and I have been at odds over chocolate chip cookies for 9 months now. We moved into a new home and this oven has made me work for these golden brown beauties. Today, we are finally at terms after a few temperature adjustments and some sweet sugar talking on my part to my oven. I should name the thing!
I like to use the original Tollhouse Cookie Recipe.
*Have you all seen the show Friends? I love the episode where Phoebe is trying to figure out her great grandmothers cookie recipe. It is just too funny!*
Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels